SUGAR MOMMY FROM MOMBASA

 Hello I am Avery , I was surprised when I came across your dating page and was even more surprised to discover you have a hookup agency. It is very cool and innovative. It would have been cooler if it was a dating app but this is not so bad. I just want you to know that I love it and you should keep it up. My name is Sandra and I am from Changamwe, Mombasa County. I am a fashion designer and a beautician. I have a 13-year-old boy who is stubborn as hell but he does okay when it comes to studying. I need a sugar boy who can take good care of my sexual needs. I love big dicks especially playing with them. I need someone with a mature mind and I will make sure I provide everything he wants as far as he can make me happy. Interested persons should apply through admin.

Looking for sugar mummies, sugar daddies, or sugar babies? We are the best hookup site. SMS hook up to 0717270897 /0752442365 for instant connection .


Post a Comment

0 Comments