ARE YOU LOOKING FOR RICH SUGARMUMMY IN KENYA

 Hi admin, connect me! I’ll be cordial with my partner and hope he enjoys my company because I’m a very talkative and encouraging person. My wish is to only meet a serious, healthy and humble gentlemen. Furthermore, I’ll be patient with you and take things slowly at each step until I find a faithful companion. I don’t want to be very picky; I’m looking for any available, healthy, and under 35-year-old sugar guy from Kenya.

He will also have access to my belongings. I promise to support and give him all my attention, time and respect. more than prepared to begin a discreet relationship with a worthy man.

For immediate connection, interested parties should contact the WhatsApp or Telegram admin at 0717270897 or 0752442365.

The cost of hookups is 570


Post a Comment

0 Comments