ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SUGARMUMMY WITHIN MUTHAIGA NAIROBI,here is FLORENCE

 Hi, Administrator?

I’m Florence, and I was referred to you by a satisfied customer you connected with. I’m from Muthaiga, Nairobi. Despite being a hardworking and financially secure woman, I am unhappy and single.
have been relocating frequently in pursuit of fortune, which has left me with little time for social connection, yet I’ve come to the conclusion that money cannot buy happiness
Any male would be great to connect with, but he needs to be mature and between the ages of 23 and 36.
I prefer not to publish all my details here in public but you can put one of my images have sent you, thank you in advance

For immediate connection, interested parties should contact the WhatsApp or Telegram admin at 0717270897 or 0752442365.

The hookup charge is about 570


Post a Comment

0 Comments